Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Jonathan!

Yesterday Jonathan turned 6 months old! It is so crazy that he is already that big! We have been so busy that we didn't get to do anything fun but I wanted to post a little blog about our boy!
I can't believe all that has changed in 6 months! He is getting so big and even trying to sit up now. Usually he ends up slumping forward or falling to the side but he is getting so strong. He is always a constant surprise to us and we cant get enough of him!
He is the happiest baby ever he is always smiling and playing with everyone he meets. We are so blessed to be his parents.
When we look back at the past almost year now and everything that we went through with Jonathan's heart condition it just makes us even more grateful to have him in our Family. He is truly a very sweet and special boy with a wonderful spirit. He teaches me new things everyday and makes everything so much more exciting! We cant wait to celebrate his first Christmas with him and to continue to watch him grow.

3 comments:

donnam said...

He definately is a special little boy and so handsome. Tell him happy birthday from me. Love you all!

Lauren Call Green said...

He is so so wonderful! I love how snuggley he is! When we're back in Clovis for Shane's wedding in April I'm going to have to go see you guys. I miss him already =)

Mel's Family said...

Happy half birthday Jonathan! I am so happy I got to see you all and love on that baby! He is so cute and sweet...you are truly blessed, and so is he to have parents that are so in love with him! Love you all. XOXOXO Ninna