Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jonathans First Halloween!


Halloween is my favorite Holiday (thats right Krystal I said HOLIDAY!) I was so excited to dress Jonathan up! But he is so small that we couldnt find any costumes that we liked so I found this! He loved his little sleeper and was such a good boy he didnt even try to take his hat off! We found his little pumpkin at the grocery store! HAHA!
He had a really busy day on Halloween since he was in such high demand! He went to Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Christopherson and then out to Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Matsunaga. After dinner we went to Rob and Kari Christophersons where we got see Grandma and Grandpa Christopherson again plus Great Grandma and Grandpa Christopherson all the cousins and of course his Aunt and Uncles.
Then we moved on again to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Matsunaga! Everyone loved his little outfit and Jonathan of course loved all the attention! By the end of the day we were all exhausted! But we had a great time showing off our little boy! 




5 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

Oh I LOVE it!! What a little cutie! Love you all =D

Unknown said...

So, so cute! :)

Justin & Krystal said...

I love that little guy!! And I still hold firm to my belief that Halloween is NOT a holiday. But...I love you anyways!!! Kiss my nephers for me. Tell him Auntie loves him.

Mel's Family said...

He is the cutest little ghost I've ever seen!!!! Thank you for FINALLY posting a picture! Love you guys. XOXOXOMel

Alexie said...

oh my goodness, he is just adorable!! I LOVE the hat. I put hats on Max and Curis looks at me like i am wierd. I just think it maskes them look like babies a little longer.