Thursday, June 12, 2008

After My First Week...

So, after a week of being the best baby my parents could ever ask for, here is a summary of what has happened:
  • I go to bed somewhere between 10 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. and only wake up once a night to eat.  I get up for the day about 7 am.
  • The first thing I did after leaving the hospital was go to another hospital, and get my first echo cardiogram.  Here I also got my first cardiology clinic visit and EKG.  I hate being naked for all this crap.
  • I met my pediatrician, Dr. Raymond Miranda, where I weighed on 5 lbs 9 oz.  I guess I was on a diet.
  • I spent some time with mommy and daddy over the weekend and then on Tuesday, Daddy got me circumcised, I didn't like that very much!
  • Thursday I went back to see Dr. Miranda and he said my surgery looked great.  I was mad at him for doing it so I tried to pee on him.  He must get that a lot, because he was pretty fast, I missed , but just barely.
  • Later that afternoon, I went back to see my Cardiologist, Dr. Caton, He is a nice man.  He always warms his hands before he touches me and he always rubs my head, too.  My daddy and I like that a lot!  He told me I am doing stupendous and then he wrote lots of nice things about me.  I'm not sure where, maybe on the wall, or the sidewalk with some chalk or something.  I have to go back next week for another echo, but thats ok, cuz mommy rubs my head and holds my hand.
  • The other nice thing is that I am up to 7 lbs, now.  Ive been trying to bulk up on protein and milk.  I think its working!!  :)
  • Mommy and Daddy took me shopping at Riverpark for some stuff for Mommy but that was boring so I went to sleep.  I slept through Dai Bai Dang, too, but it smelled good.
  • I got home and crashed in my crib cuz it was a long day.  Man am I tired.  Now I wanna take a nap again cuz all this typing is hard for my little arms.  
Check the family blog for updates real soon.  C-Ya later peeps!
---Jonathan
p.s. dont tell my parents I can type already

5 comments:

Lauren Green said...

I'm so happy that Jonathan's doing so well!! Good job Mommy! It sounds like you have the most perfect little boy =)

H+B Jackson said...

Well Jonathan...I am not surprised you are using the word crap already ;-D You are such a sweet boy! Keep growing a yelling at your parents when they are buggin you!

Melissa said...

congrats!!! enjoy the perfectness while it lasts! we have the same Ped for our kids. we have to get together soon so I can meet him!

Rachel said...

Congrats! He is just too cute!

The Pali's said...

So cute. We're glad you're here Jonathan. Your mommy and daddy are so lucky to have you.