Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Job!

I got a new job and start on the 3rd of November. I will be the Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor for Pactiv Corporation.

They are the company who makes all of the Hefty brand products you see in the store.



The plant here in Fresno produces styrofoam food trays like the ones you see in the store. It is an awesome process to see a raw material become a food tray in such a short time.

I will be the EHS Manager for the plant with about 200 employees under my supervision. I will also be part of the 4 person management team including the plant manager, technical manager, and human resources director. It's a wonderful opportunity which also includes a hefty raise and some amazing opportunitues for travel. We are very excited!

2 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

Aaron I'm so excited for you!! Kristen told me about it and I couldn't be happier (or more jealous! lol) for you guys!! I hope you really like the job because it sounds like an amazing opportunity for you =) Yay!

Curtis said...

How awesome for you guys! So does some of the travel include coming here to Utah?! CONGRATS!