Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're Moving!

Kristen and I have the most amazing opportunity to move into a house, and so we are doing it...this week. We are getting a 2 bedroom house, with 1.5 bathrooms with 1250 square feet. It is out in the country a bit so we have to contend with a few bugs here and there but thats ok. Another nice thing about this move is that the house is the mother-in-law house behind the family for whom Kristen is the nanny. So, come rainy, foggy, and wet season, Kristen doesn't have to take Jonathan out anywhere to go to work. It is a great opportunity for us and we are taking it. However, it wasn't an easy decision. We are very sad to leave Heather Court and all our friends. We still plan on doing things over here with everyone but it won't be as easy. We are also very sad to leave the Peachwood Ward. We loved it very much! I guess it is a time of mixed emotions, but the Lord has told us that this is what we should do, so...off we go. Here are some pictures of the new house.


4 comments:

Lauren Green said...

Congrats guys!! The house is beautiful! I am so happy for you!!

US... said...

The house is so awesome. Parties at your house. :)

Mel's Family said...

Cute house...I'm excited for you! Wish I was there to help! I love you all!

Mel's Family said...

I am so glad I got to see you all and meet Jonathan. He is adorable and sweet and cute and cuddly and handsome and soft and I am so in love with him! Your house is so cute, and it has such a peaceful feeling there. What a wonderful place to raise your son! I love you guys.